Saturday, December 9, 2017

DE SIRENES



So... When I was a young lad, about 15 years old I was sitting in a tram, in Rotterdam minding my own business.... Then a huge group of hard-core lesbian feminists entered the tram, there were about 30 or 40 of them, all dressed in dark purple and all with shaven heads, some of them looked like they could've had Andre The Giant for breakfast. And Brock Lesnar for dessert.... It was.... intimidating to say the least, kinda like a bunch of neo-nazi skinheads entering the place (a situation that I'm all too familiar with)....

The ladies making music and singing on this records seem somewhat nicer and I just know you've all been waiting anxiously for this, a whole record full with songs about sex, sexual orientation, masturbation, the horrors of having sex with men and the horrors of gymnastics in school and yes, even a song about having the mouth of a cervix!

The joy of it all!!!

Comes with a booklet with pictures and the songs written out that I scanned and included in this here download so you can build yourself a campfire and sing along!!!

GET IT HERE

This record came out in 1982 and in 2010 they got together again for a performance, all dressed in....purple.....



enjoy!!!



2 comments:

  1. It just occurred to me that being Dutch can be very, very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes it can be, and we have coffee shops, where you can buy weed, which you cannot do here in Indonesia, one of the things I hate about living here :)

    ReplyDelete